donderdag 14 april 2011

freebie Rena



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RENA!!!


My Special Day ... free kit for you !!!!
Hello dear on this special day for me:)

Today is the 4th anniversary of my wedding!
I remember that day like it was yesterday ... beautiful spring sunshine, a lot of laughing guests, and we ... very happy ...
These four years of our marriage, it was a very wonderful time ... was sometimes sun, sometimes rain, but most importantly that we were always together and supported each other! In our lives, there is also a new love, our son Casper ... Our greatest happiness that now every day brings joy to our lives:)
May the next four years we spent as happily and the next, next, next .. etc

Thank you all for your good wishes ;*

Just as I promised today I have for you a wonderful mix of free ... "Happy Time"
The set of 43 elements and six papers, all in beautiful shades of pink with a touch of green, white and gold!
Set receive any person who, 14-16. April leave a comment under this post with your e-mail (I will also very nice as clicking on the box "followers"on the right side).
I invite you all!! Do not miss the chance ... set can be obtained only on my blog ... it will not be available in any store!!

This is it:
Happy time preview blog

Happy time blog

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten